YEEE HAW! Come on down and bring us your finest selections of homemade Apple desserts and get them judged against other contestants’ home-made goodness in Ponyville Ciderfest’s 4th Annual Apple Charity Bake Off! Afterwards, come on by the Charity Bake Sale table and enjoy some of the fine foods y’all saw at the Bake Off! All donations and proceeds go directly to our charity, Generations Against Bullying.
Those who wish to not compete in the Apple Charity Bake Off but would still like to donate a baked good are welcome to. All Apple Charity Bake Off rules still apply except for the apple theme. Donors may create any type of baked good to be donated to the Charity Bake Sale.
– Any type of dessert or baked good can be entered, but competing entries must contain apples!
– Bonus points will be awarded for dishes of Oktoberfest / German origin, influence or theme!
– All contestants must be amateurs. Professional chefs, and members of the Cake family, are not eligible.
– Contestants may submit more than one entry, but can only win one (1) prize.
– Submissions must be home cooked (not store bought).
– Please do not submit anything that requires refrigeration.
– All submissions will become property of Ciderfest.
– Submissions must come with a completed entry form, obtained at drop-off, including the ingredients for the item. We don’t want anyone with allergies to get a bad surprise!
– Contestants may enter individually or as a team.
Submissions will be accepted Friday until 4pm at the Ponyville Ciderfest Charity Drop Off located in the Apple Orchard. All entries will then be judged at 4pm on Friday and winners will be announced!
No eating supplies necessary. Ponyville Ciderfest will provide all plates, utensils, and napkins.
All items from the Competition as well as any other donated items will be portioned and offered to attendees in return for small donations to our charity. Items can be obtained at the following times:
– Friday after judging is complete until 6pm
– Saturday from 10am until 6pm or until everything is gone, whichever comes first!
– Sunday from 10am until 1pm, if there’s anything left!